Help! Has anyone lost weight with Slim Fast?

Does it really work? Does it have any side effects? & Is it okay to use while breastfeeding? I am thinking of trying it. I do walk about 1-2 miles 4 times a week, but it seems as if I can't lose those last 10 pounds. I do try to eat healthy but I think it is more the quantity of food. So I know slim fast can help. Hopefully anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• yes it does work well. Doctors do like Slim Fast for weight loss. I have used it for lunch time only and I do like it. I have saved a lot of money taking a slim fast can for lunch and not buying food. It saved me about $100 a month.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• it works well for me
    Anonymous

• Yes it works I'm on it now.. I have been on it for 3 weeks and lost 10pounds and Love it.. It will take your body a week or two to get uset to it but after that its great its the only diet that works for me and I love the shakes there great... You should try it its great :) God bless you

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• its not good for you, just eat helathy, yougurt, cottage cheese salads, youll loose with slim fast but youll hain it back when you stop, trust me i did and i was hungry all the time
    Anonymous

• oh anon...please
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• quick fix diets never work, especially if you are looking for long term results. you should start exercising, that is the best way! i bought this dance video from walmart, and lost 21 lbs in 21/2 months. if you are going to diet, you need to eat heathly foods. i dont think slim fast will fill you up. i buy healthy soup for lunch, ends up bing 110-120 calories if you eat the whole can, fills you up and not many calories. there are also a ton of low calorie recipes on yahoo that you can try. good food, less calories!!!
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 10:37 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Hi, I am on day 2 of Slim-Fast, and so far dropped 1 pound. I know it's only water for now, but 1 pound of water gone is better than it staying!!!! I like this plan, it's easy to follow and relatively affordable if you do it to the letter. Anyone else want to buddy up with me for slim-Fast feel free to chatterbox or message me.
    Hope12345

Answer by Hope12345 at 7:48 AM on May. 26, 2009