Ok,if 911 was a conspiracy (under Bush), and Sandy Hook is a conspiracy (under Obama)...

who's running the show?
Is the President in on it,or is he having the wool pulled over his eyes too?

So does this go back to Kennedy....Lincoln?
Are you imagining a secret society who run things? NWO?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• The only people I think actually run things are special interests, but they aren't so secret. You just follow the money.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:24 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I want to deck out those who think its a conspiracy. How can someone really think tragedies like those are a set up? Let alone one where 20 children were murdered? Those people need a 2 by 4 to the damn head.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I didn't realize either one was a conspiracy.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I think only the crazies think its a conspiracy. I can't imagine being so anti-government that you're imagining Big Brother behind every single tragedy our country has faced.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I honestly don't believe either one was a conspiracy. I do believe that for security reasons, the general public may not have been given all the info about 9/11 but, I do not think our Gov was involved.

And, I think it's horrible that people are basically stating that those poor kids were killed & traumatized in vain. I know that we have freedom of speech in the US but, sometimes it goes to far and crosses the line of human decency.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:30 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I did read an article once that suggested some society was "running" the Presidents. I think it was the Free Masons?

Do I believe it, though? I don't know. The particular article I read mentioned that both Lincoln and JFK refused to join the group, or maybe it was they refused to do what it wanted. And as we all know, they were both assassinated - so the implication was that their refusal led to their assassination. Interesting theory, but I'm not sure I actually buy into it.

And as far as Sandy Hook goes, no I don't think that was a conspiracy at all. I think that was a very sick individual who chose to kill a bunch of innocent children who didn't deserve to die. Period. That's all. A horrible, awful tragedy - but not a conspiracy.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:36 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Eh that gets into the Alex Jones and Bilderberg group way of thinking. I love a good conspiracy theory. I don't believe most of them. They are just interesting.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:26 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I do not believe there are conspiracies.

I DO believe there are opportunists who will take any tragedy, no matter how big or small, and use it to gain political and financial power, with absolutely zero regard for the actual victims of the tragedy involved. If that means fudging a few facts, exaggerating a few things, or burying details if it will let them further their political agenda, absolutely I think it happens.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Im not saying its 100% conspiracy but to much doesn't add up. Why would people think our govt wouldn't pull the wool over our eyes, they do it daily anyways.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Oh to clarify, I see them for entertainment and just another chunk of shit to fill my mind. People like Alex Jones prey on the paranoid. It seems like most of the Doomsday Preppers get their ideas and seeds from Infowars. Remember the Fema camps? The Sandy Hook conspiracy floats the idea that FEMA was behind Sandy Hook. I do not think it was a conspiracy. The great YouTube video comes from infowars. It just entertains me. If anyone knows me, they know I like to fill my head with useless info.

Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2013