How do you make your tuna salad?

I add onions, celery, seasoned salt, pepper and mayo to the tuna. Delicious!

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 10:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2013 in Food & Drink

• My boys won't eat it, so when I make it, it's usually just for me. I share with my mom sometimes, though. :)

I add mayo, onions, a little salt, some pepper, Adobo seasoning, and sweet relish. Mix it all together and let it sit in the fridge overnight so the flavors meld is how I usually do it. Sometimes, when I put it on the bread, I add a slice of provolone cheese, or some lettuce, but most of the time I just add tuna salad to bread and chow down. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:18 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• if I was making it for ME? onion - hard boiled egg- tuna and miracle whip

for everyone else here? tuna and regular mayo
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:42 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Mayo, diced hard boiled egg, and diced pickle.

Tomato on the bread. Growing up my dad would always chop the tomato up and put it in there, but imo that makes it too watery.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Tuna, minced onion and dill pickle and either mayo or miracle whip.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Im very plain, I just like mayo and a bit of mustard.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Just Miracle Whip

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Mayo, few tsp of sour dream, celery, shallots, relish pepper and a few dashes f hotsauce.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:50 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• For me: tuna, eggs, chopped jalapenos, relish, onions, mayo, a touch of mustard, paprika, salt & pepper.
    For my little girls: tuna, eggs, mayo, paprika, salt & pepper.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• wow, you all get fancy with tuna! lol, i am just a tuna and mayo kinda girl, occasionally we add in pickle but i'm not a big pickle fan and dd#2 HATES pickles so we either have to divide some out plain for her or just leave out the pickles entirely :P dh likes to add onion but the rest of us don't like it lol. i've never thought to add hard boiled eggs, does that change the flavor a lot?
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 11:05 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• 2 cans of tuna, 1 hardboiled egg, one large spoon of mayo, one large spoon of miracle whip, a bit of garlic powder, a pinch of salt, a pinch of celery salt (i cant stand real celery haha), and sweet relish if we have it.

i only ever make it for myself and even then i have to really want it...most times i just eat it straight outta the can w/ some pretzels.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2013