Forgot to tell you girls! lol... Have you ever been carded to buy Lottos?!

OMG craziest thing happened to me this past weekend. I was driving hubby over to his cousin's house to watch the Broncos game (UGH! we aren't going there... stupid Ravens :P lol) and we stopped at Loaf 'n Jug real fast to get a newspaper and some Lottery tickets (it was Saturday, i always buy 1 regular CO Lotto and 1 Powerball). Well I didn't get my purse down cause i had the cash in my pocket and was in a hurry to drop dh off and my son was falling asleep in the car. I was right behind a lady who was getting gas and she decided to get some Lottos also and a scratch ticket or something. Well it was finally my turn and I told the sales clerk what I wanted and she said "Do you have ID?" and I was like... "uh, what? no I don't I left it in the car" and she tells me "well we can't sell lottos without ID"... SINCE WHEN?! I was like wtf? So I ran back to the car and got my wallet with my ID and came back in and she made me get it OUT of my wallet and she inspects it all close and I asked her why the lady in front of me that just bought lottos didn't have to show ID and I did, that I've NEVER been carded for buying Lottos before! And then she tells me "Well that lady was a LOT older than you..." LOL! I was like "Gee well thanks for the compliment I guess?" :P I am almost 29 years old, I don't wear makeup and maybe to SOME people I do look kinda young but COME ON! There is no way I look too young to buy Lottery Tickets :P Anyways, have you ever been carded for buying Lottos? Or for something else kinda crazy? :)

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 1:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Haha you look under age! You 17 year old! Get off cafemom!

=P
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I was carded for cigs at the tender age of 40. I couldn't have looked 17. I think people equate short for young. lol. I'm only 4'8".
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• never. I have never been ID for ciggs or alcohol either which makes me feel depressed since I am only 24. I dont drink or smoke but have picked the stuff up for family.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• No. I haven't been carded in a while. Last time was buying wine at Walmart 4 years ago.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I was carded at the movie theater when I was 26.....and pregnant
    my SIL who is 4 years younger than me was waved right through
    I asked the woman "seriously?? you don't think i'm even 17??" She said she had to be sure. Ok......

On my 32nd birthday,a woman at Old Country Buffet asked me if i went to school with her daughter....like NOW,not years ago. Strange thing was,she didn't look that much older than me at the time.(the mom)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• No I havent now that I think about it, it makes me feel old
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:55 AM on Jan. 17, 2013

• A few years ago I took my son, and his best friend into a bar for drinks (and they were legal.) They got served right away, but I got carded!! I was like, seriously??? You serve my kid but I get carded, I could friggin kiss you!!!! The bartender said it was my long hair.. it makes me look young. yeah, right.... :)
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 17, 2013

• RFLMAO Staci!!!
    DreainCO

Comment by DreainCO (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2013