How often do you wash your car (weather permitting)?

How often & do you do it yourself or go to a Car Wash?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 1:38 PM on Jan. 16, 2013 in Home & Garden

• once a month in the summer? myself.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• hahaha, like 3 times a year! :P no probably more than that but only in the spring/summer/fall usually, its just TOO damn cold here during the winter to even care how dirty my van is! I noticed this morning actually just how dirty ALL the cars in our town are so at least i'm not alone :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 1:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• LOL, I NEVER wash my car. Or, to put it more accurately, I've washed my car maybe five times in twelve years.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• never. i vacuum it out about once a month...curse of small kids haha. i dont drive far so it doesnt get that dirty.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Once a week, and I do it myself. (Weather permitting) I will NOT take my Range Rover through an automatic washer. If it were to malfunction, and hit my Rangey, I would be heart broken. In the Winter, if it's above 40 I'll wash it. The salt isn't good for it, so I want to try to keep that off of it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• In the winter not much, once a week if needed , it is a new car , will do it this week some time, not raining for a while and I keep it a garage.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I've had my car for 2 years and I think I've only washed the outside once lol oh that's horrible, and I don't even remember if dh did it or if we took it to a car wash. The inside gets cleaned a lot though, that's all I really care about lol.

Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 1:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• In winter,never. It's a waste
    In warm weather, maybe once a month

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Here and there. I'd like to get both my car and van washed now while we have decent temps, to wash off all the road salt. Most times we to go a car wash (one that you pull in and wash your own).
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 2:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Once a month
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 5:30 PM on Jan. 16, 2013