What is your kids favorite movie?

We're watching Ice age since my Son is home sick again.

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 1:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2013 in Entertainment

• It really depends. My oldest is beginning to get into the Harry Potter movies (and I'm one proud mama! lol) and my little one recently discovered Dumbo on Netflix and asks for it everyday, which I hate, because I can't handle that movie! It's too sad for me, I suffer through it, lol
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Right now it's Peter Pan. I never realized this before, but Peter is kind of a jerk lol.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 1:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Oldest is Snow White, she still bawls when she watches it, the youngest, ANY and all Diary of a Wimpy Kid, it inspired him to make his own book and cartoons.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 2:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• DD is obsessed with the Tinkerbell movies...and luckily Netflix has all 4 of them so i dont have to watch the same one over & over.

DS loves Cars (either one) but he's only 1 so he only watches a few minutes and then runs off to do something else.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• My girls love Jack, Matilda, Harry and the Hendersons, Finding Nemo & Mrs. Doubtfire.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• My 3 yr old DD just said that her favorite movie is: "Strawberry Shortcake's Glimmer Berry Ball".
    Yes, as I typed for the umpteenth time on here & FB, she's obsessed with strawberry Shortcake.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• 3 yo DD- Toy Story 3 (although any will do) 13yo DD- Matilda (she will watch that over and over)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 2:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• DS-Avengers and DD-Cinderella or Strawberry Shortcake
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Right now it is Rise of the Guardian, though Wreck-it Ralph is a close second. Really needing them to come out on DVD soon. lol
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• My son loves the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies. I just asked my daughter and she said the Twilight Saga.
    hatagaj

Answer by hatagaj at 7:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2013