Question about PMDD

about 7 days before my period is due every month, i start experiencing extreme mood swings, cramps, fatigue. i just feel like a total mess! i talked with my dr and they did a physical. she said it may be PMDD. i am going in next week for bloodwork. has anyone experienced this? i dont' want them to prescribe me any meds really. i just want it to magically stop! lol. this all started after i had my last baby...8 months ago. i'm not on BC and they said they may need to put me on it to regulate my hormones.
any ideas/comments?? thanks!

rainandresmom

Asked by rainandresmom at 3:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Health

• I had PMDD..it actually got better after having my baby...I would recommend BC to regulate your hormones. Its better that being the spawn of satan for a whole week every month! It caused a lot of problems between me and my DH and my BC helped but so did having my baby.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I had the same thing...for YEARS!!! Finally found a doc who would put me on the pill...and it's been a life saver..for me and my relationship. I FINALLY felt like ME again...not some raging bitch!
    TylersMom323

Answer by TylersMom323 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2009