Twins weight???

so my new dr did a sono measured babies and everything baby A weighs almost 3lbs and baby B weigh 2 in a half pounds his exact words were they are half pound difference wasnt concerned at all didnt worry or stress me out he said its commin for twins not to weigh the same not even at birth i feel so much better ill be 29 weeks friday what do you ladies think is that good? my old dr was just stupid ugh putting alo if stress on me and making a big deal out of the babies weight difference

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2013 in Pregnancy

• glad the new dr confirmed that. Stupid old doctor shouldnt have put such a fear in you. Its very normal for twins NOT to weigh the same.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• exactly & so they called after i cancled all my apptz & asked why i wasnt going and i said because i dont believe i need to go anymore & the lasy started saying "yes you do its important your twins dont weigh the same" i just told her to eff off that my babies are okay and twins never weigh the same i mean seriously is half a pund difference really that big of a deal????
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• poor spelling sorry
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• My brother and sister are twins. They didn't weigh the same when they were born. I think there was like 1/2 lb difference in their weight.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:20 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• My twins didn't weigh the same at birth. But my Dr. scared the crap out of me by telling me that they were going to be huge babies! They weren't. I carried them for 38 weeks and ds was 6 lbs. and my dd was 5 lbs. & 15 oz.. Now there's a 30 lb difference between them with Dd being taller and weighing more. Sometimes girls just grow faster than boys. Don't stress. Just take care of yourself so they're born healthy. ;-)
    anonymous92

Answer by anonymous92 at 4:42 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• What kind of twins are these? my sister and i are mo-mo twins and we were preemies...i was a full pound heaver than her (500 grams) at birth! Take good care of yourself and take time to rest, theres not much else you can do!
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 8:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• they are fraternal have different sacs & there own placentas
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I had boy twins, fraternal, own sacs and placentas. They never weighed the same when I had my ultrasounds. Totally normal. They are now 6 months and still one is bigger then the other.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 17, 2013