Has anyone here had to deal with an infestation?

Like bugs, any kind inside or out . I dealt with just one in a new house ants they wanted to come in from the heat. I also made the mistake of checking out the show Infested. Now I cant stop thing what I would do. With the ants , used liquid soap and water to get rid of them. Then there is this link   http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/news/2013/01/16/americas-top-bed-bug-cities-named/?cid=hero_media

and The show infested link --> http://animal.discovery.com/tv-shows/infested    What would you do. ?

sunshine196

Asked by sunshine196 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2013 in Home & Garden

• My daughter's neighbor had fleas so bad they were coming into her part of the duplex. She flea bombed it and then used the Adam's spray. I swear by the Adam's spray. It works 100%!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• UGH -we have dealt with ants...roaches...ticks and lice in the past
    ALL of them are a pain in the arse and I have less than NO desire to deal with them or any others again!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I've dealt with ants and spiders. Didn't know there was a show and I cannot help but pass on that, horror!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• we had fleas really bad and had to bomb the house and evacuate to the inlaws for 2 days b/c some dumb ass dropped off their infested dog and it got under my house BARF! my dad sprayed it with some insect killer too (the house, not the dog) idk where he got it but i highly dout it's legal haha
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 17, 2013

• In all the cases they lost or gave up on the houses
    sunshine196

Comment by sunshine196 (original poster) at 9:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• m-avi I need to make sure I add that product to my list just in case. I do not have a dog but some places you go do.
    sunshine196

Comment by sunshine196 (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Jan. 17, 2013