How should I deal with problematic father of child? adult content

The father of my child is only allowed to see our kid one day a week on monitored visits. The visits are monitored by his mother. He is a drug addict and never completed any rehab classes when we went through court and he was required to. Since he didn't complete the required classes he only gets one monitored visit a week. I don't trust his mother is being a good monitor and watching him around our child during the visits like she is supposed to. I think he is still on drugs and I have court files on him that say he has been accused of some things that I'd rather not go into detail about, but let's just say "Get away from my kid, man!!!" I don't know what to do. I plan on getting a restraining order on him because he still bugs me with texts but I REALLY see him as a threat to my child's life. HELP please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2013 in Relationships

• call your lawyer!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Call your lawyer. Back to court,. Get his rights severed.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• keep a journal of everything
    call your lawyer tomorrow morning
    if you do not have one- get one tomorrow

hugs
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:13 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• You need an attorney if you don't already have one.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• keep all text and don't reply back with anything he can use against you. try to stay a civil as possible. I know it is hard, Ive been there. Keep fighting as much as you can. If it is court ordered there is nothing you can do but to lawyer back up and try to make a change.
    candicemoss

Answer by candicemoss at 1:17 AM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Document everything and call a lawyer.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2013