Do anyone believe in the tool they use to contact ghosts (electrovoicephenomen)

im trying to find out who murdered my relative who was really close to me. he was shot 12 times and nobody will speak up and there was people out but nobody helped or even screamed. the police released the suspects including they even confessed they said it was not enough evidence. so im going to help get the bastards to justice my close cousin screamed a name 3 times in my dream on the night he was murdered. turns out the names he gave me was on the justice report paper but still no justice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jan. 17, 2013 in General Parenting

• So why don't you hire a psychic or a ghost hunter team to check it out?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:15 AM on Jan. 17, 2013

• because that cost wayyy too much money and hes still in the place where he was killed and i wanna talk to him so badly so i figured if i got one of those things and try it out i can get somewhere....they say its an app on your phone you can download
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:17 AM on Jan. 17, 2013

• I don't know if they work or not but if you do hear something, will the police believe you. It can't be used as evidence.

I'm sorry your going through this but you need some hard evidence to prove your suspicions.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:27 AM on Jan. 17, 2013

• yeah something like what...we already knew who did it when it happened....im thinking about contacting first 48
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:31 AM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Some psychics give free readings for TV shows if you sign up and they'll even do it over the web. The two best psyhics in my opinion are Char Margolis and John Edwards. The level of detail in their readings is remarkable.

http://char.net/

John Edwards picks 5 members for live web readings each month.

http://johnedward.net/the-five/faq#how_much_does_it_cost_to_join_the_five

• Five members of the five will win the chance to have their question answered by John

• Five members of the five will win a pair of tickets to an event closest to them

• Five members will win appreciation packs of John’s merchandise
hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 7:00 AM on Jan. 17, 2013

• I don't believe that those electrovoice devices work though I do believe in spiritual energy remaining after death. I also believe that if you open your mind to it, you could be able to communicate yourself either consciously or via dreams. Your thoughts have to be very focused on that person and be persistent about your question. Be open to different methods of communication, too, such as a picture or book falling down that may open to a page or a word in a newspaper that stands out. And as always pray for protection while you're attempting to open the communication channel, since both good and bad spirits may try to come through. Good luck and hope you find your answers.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 7:16 AM on Jan. 17, 2013

• hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 7:21 AM on Jan. 17, 2013

• thanks everyone i just need to know what happen from him and to see is there any evidence that we dont know about
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.