How Do women "accidentally" conceive with their unwilling partner?

This is my copy that I made from another forum and people didn't understand my question maybe you can help?!?!

I Writing a paper on deception and I chose a unique topic.

I want to know what are some ways married women in particular conceive by "artifical insemenation, or basicaly concieving on decepitive terms"
What are the success rates?
what procedure did they use?
How or if they got away with it, without their partner finding out?

Please no "this is immoral" comments. I know what it is. I also know women more than likely do it all the time I just want completely honest un-biased answer.

Is there anyone who has done this, conceived, and what did you do exactly?

Thanks :)

Additional Details
I know people are saying women don't do this but I've searched a little bit and so far I've seen numerous ways women have "supposedly" done this for example, putting pin holes in condoms, using a syringe to draw semen from husbands condom afterwards, saying they are on the pill and not being, and saying that their ovulation was at a different time period "suggesting that she is not fertile and that given time"

My question wasn't if women do this it was if someone has known anyone or if someone has done this their selves and gotten pregnant, and if so what method did she use? Did she feel guilt? Did it work and she actually got pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jan. 17, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Define Unwilling Partner. Unwilling in what way. Will not have intercourse with the woman or just does not want to conceive a child with the woman?

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• I think the OP is inferring a partner that thinks pregnancy won't occur. ^^^

But, the reality is pregnancy can occur even with precautions. There is a woman, I know, that I suspect did this with her husband to have her 2nd child because: A.) I know she's crazy, B.) he only wanted 1 child, C.) he claims he wore a condom & she was on the pill.  But, the bottom line is he had sex with her, period.  

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• I mean I married couple and having consensual sex. The deceptive part being attempting to get pregnant without the male knowing
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• The only way for deception to happen is if the woman lies about being on birth control. You cannot be artificially inseminated with your DH sperm in any way without him knowing. Other than the Woman saying to her DH "please ejaculate in this cup". If she did that then they Man would have to be stupid not to suspect what she was trying to do with it. She have to run really fast into the other room with a turkey baster! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Its called failed birth control. Happened with both my kids.

Also women lie about maybe being on BC.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Deceit and trickery. Pretending to be on birth control but failing to take the pill. Having the IUD removed. That kind of thing. Re: "unwilling partner," you mean unwilling to have sex if he thinks it may result in pregnancy? In that case, he should take his own precautions like abstinence, vasectomy, condoms, etc. Personally, I stopped taking the pill without his knowledge and also used a fertility detector which worked lke a charm the first cycle.

Anonymous

• I can't speak for how women do it (although the ways you suggested come to mind), but I know my ex-husband took the box of condoms we bought into the bathroom and poked holes in all of them.

The only other thing I could think of would be that maybe she wakes him up in the middle of the night and in his only half awake state, gets him to have sex with her without the condom. Not sure how well it would work, but if he's a super heavy sleeper - it might.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• you mean something like this?

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• you could, stop taking the pill AND turkey baster the sperm from used condom into yourself

but getting him drunk and taking advantage of him sounds easier

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Well if the DH is having sex with his wife. He is not using BC. He did not go get a vasectomy. How can he say he is not a willing partner?  She  the wife just stoped using BC. and bam got pregnant.

Answer by louise2 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2013