having baby from down below?

how bad does it hurt to have your baby from down below? this will be my first child so. how would you have your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have had 6 natural vaginal births that's they way I would do it every time less recovery time

abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 3:41 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• from down below? as opposed to a cesarian(sp?)? you can't choose to have a c-section.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 3:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Down below?? That is funny.
    It hurts, but it is temporary. I am all for natural birth. At least be open to it, don't go in with your mind set on anything.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• It all depends on the woman. If you are afraid of the pain, opt for the epidural. It is NOT a bad thing if it helps you relax enough to have you baby. I had one and experienced no "pain" while giving birth, just some pressure. It was not a bad experience at all. I say go for vaginal birth over a c-section if at all possible, because c-secs have more of a recovery time.
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 3:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Down below? Are we 6? Of course it will hurt. C-sections hurt too.
    Anonymous

• Seems like a troll. It hurts. Really badly.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• trust me once the baby is born you don't even remember the pain. but yes it does hurt, i wont lie, but a girl i know had a c-section and was layed up for weeks and at first could have very little to with carrying the baby or anything! she couldn't even ride in the car because the bumps hurt her so bad!
    regan888

Answer by regan888 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• "Down below"? Well that's the way babies are supposed to be born. A c-section is a MAJOR SURGERY where they cut your belly open. Believe me, I've done both, and you want to have that child vaginally if at all possible!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• it hurts to have a baby. period!
    Anonymous

• doesn't mean its a troll or a 6yr old too wright down below could be a young girl asking trying too not offend anyone from her wording yes hun it will hurt but you can use meds too help a little but most doctors will not do a c-section unless something goes wrong it will all be ok
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 4:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2009