ok moms im irritated and need some advice....

my son is 2. we baby proofed our house so there are child proof door knobs on EVERY door. well-he has learned to open the doors anyway. and wont stay out of my room! he has his own room with too many toys but he insists on going and playing on my bed! my question is-how do you keep them from opening doors once theyve figured out how to work the child proof door knobs?? any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance!

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A lock up high.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• hey my open the door and go on the back yard to play at least your go to your room but i really dont know what to do
    Anonymous

• or keep the door open and put up a baby gate.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Hook and eye latches are very inexpensive and easy to install up high on the doors
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• he climbs-baby gates havent worked on him in a while
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• ok well i guess im taking a trip to walmart this weekend thanks ladies :D
    SThompson21

• lol my son will be 2 next month and he is the same way... loves to go in my room and mess up my nicely made bed... never mind his bedroom AND playroom....kids are a trip
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Tie a string from one door knob to the other LMAO.. Or you can just let him play in your room.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 4:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Leadshoes, just kidding, Home Depot and Lowes have a hook and latch that has a spring on it that has to be held open to unlatch. It worked for us until the kids were about 5-6 and their fine motor skills were more developed in their hands. We also put it up high
    higherboundmom

Answer by higherboundmom at 4:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Hook and latch is the way to go. Install it up high. Baby gates are great too.
    Anonymous