Aarons Sales and Leasing

I was wondering if anybody has had any problems with Aarons Sales and Leasing? I am trying to locate a corporate phone number by can't seem to find it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Shopping

• i have had a slight problem here and there but one of the guys that works at our local store i used to work with years ago and he knows what a bitch i can be so they always get it cleared up asap sorry i cant help with the number though
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I got an XBOX 360 for my boys for christmas from them I've already paid it off and I had no problems with them at all.Thinkin about going back and getting a living room outfit from them just have to make sure I can have it paid off in the 90 days so I don't have to pay no intrest on it.
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I recently got a tv off them and no problem at all.They even put in a new bulb that will last for 6000,000 hours before needing replaced. Ging to pay it off next month before 90 days are up. It is a 50 inch tv, we got it for $1100. Going to get a living room set in may from them. This is what I found to contact them go to aaronrents.com click on aarons. go to contact us at the top of the screen. A page will pop up for you to fill out with things like name, adress, phone number, reason for contacting us. That is the only thing I can find.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 3:43 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• No, I have never had a problem at Aaron's or RAC. I prefer doing 90 days same as cash at both places though because you can get nice things for a fraction of the cost.
    Anonymous

• I have never bought anything there but I do get phone calls from them all the time because the husband of someone I used to work with apparently put me down as a reference. I have told them over and over that I have not been in contact with that person in years and have no contact information but they still call me all the time. At one point they were calling 5 or 6 times a day! You would think I was the one who owed them money the way they treat me. I will certainly never buy anything from them especially because I would never want my friends or family harassed that way.
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 12:16 PM on Feb. 17, 2009