Military Spouse?

Hey ladies, Is there anyone out there that has a spouse or loved one getting ready to go over seas?

MammaLacey234

Asked by MammaLacey234 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband just came home... is ur SO going overseas?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• my husband is in the airforce. hasnt had to go anywhere yet... thank goodness but he wants to volunteer soon
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Mine retired in 2002 after 30 yrs in the Navy. He missed two births, countless birthdays, anniversaries and Christmases. He has basically been around the world on a ship while I stayed home, raised kids, went to school, worked, and fixed all the crap that breaks the minute they walk out the door. Would I take a minute of it back?..Not on your life. We did what had top be done and came out the other side intact. Lots of love, understanding, patience and pray. If you have questions message me. BTW..I'm also a Navy brat, Army Mom and MIL.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My boyfriend is in the army and he's going to Iraq in 6 months. =(
    Anonymous

• My husband is NG and is training to go to Afghanistan in May. He has missed two births one being 6 days ago and another one he made there about 3 hours before she was born.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My husband is in the Arny and currently in Iraq. He is not due home til sometime in September.
    oragami

Answer by oragami at 12:13 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• My DH is n the Army... He is due to ship real soon...
    PawBecca

Answer by PawBecca at 1:55 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Mine is Special Forces so he pulls rotations ( comes and goes) in the past 3 1/2 years he has been gone a total of 32 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Feb. 14, 2009