Help!!hundereds of stuffed animals and I am drowning!!

I have about 300 or more stuffed animals and I would like to get rid of them any Ideas?

hypersquirrel

Asked by hypersquirrel at 4:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Call police, sheriff, and ambulance companys in your area. They may accept them, my understanding is they like to keep them available for kiddos that are in trama (car accidents, lost,etc) they give the kiddos a stuffed animal to hold and hug to help calm them.
    higherboundmom

Answer by higherboundmom at 4:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• take them to a good will and donate
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• salvation army i just did that the other day
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I'll take them! My dogs rip at least one to shreds every day! =) You could donate them to Good Will or a local charity or a nearby dog owner. =)
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• whenever i put on a garage sale, they arent very popular to go, you could get rid of them for free on the curb, but selling them isnt a great idea i learned.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• octomomma... she is getting a lot of hate but i am sending her clothes and toys and stuff...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• juLiAnSmOmMy hey girl i have a feeling octomomma is going to have plenty of money to buy her on stuff lol but thats a nice gesture
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Take them to your local Children's Hospital
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:22 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• We used to get TONS of stuffed animals from all the Mardi Gras parades. And I mean TONS. If you happen to live in the New Orleans area, you can sell them for cash. I'm serious. There are groups who are looking to buy them after Mardi Gras is over. Otherwise, donate them to a children's hospital, or maybe a daycare for low-income kids.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Donate them to a nearby preschool/daycare or afterschool program.
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 4:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2009