so upset :(

i was scheduled to be induced today. i called at 730am to see if they had a room...they told me to call back at noon...then 2...then the nurse called and said just try tomorrow. i understand they have people but to tell me so early in the day to just try tomorrow? im in so much pain and cant even keep food or water down. but when i tried to tell them that, they blew me off. what are the chances of the same thing happening tomorrow? i dont want to end up having her on monday bc thats my ex husbands sisters birthday...i really dont need that...and i hate sitting here in pain and wondering if theyll just put me off some more tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try calling your doctor and see if they can pull some strings. the same exact thing happened to my best friend, and she called her doctor and her doctor talked to the hospital and magically they had a room open in less than an hour!! its worth a shot!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• aww momma im sorry.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i swear if they put me off again tomorrow morning im just gonna go in. im in pain and they cant ignore me. i know its an induction and not an emergency but theres a reason why the dr wants to induce me ya know?
    Anonymous

• I'm going to be induced on wed. and they told me to just be there at 6am.. Just go in, how can they deny you if your in pain. :)
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 4:17 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• that happened to me too. I was scheduled for a section and the hospital told me to call in the middle of the night to see if a room would be available for me at six the next morning when I had to be there. I was so frantic waiting to call and see. There actually came an avail. room. I was having a second section after a very tough first labor and section. If you're being induced you must have medical reasons for it. I agree call your doctor's office even to a nurse and let them know how poorly you feel and for how long and remind them too even if it's a nurse or receptionist of WHY you're being induced. Try try try to deal with your pain mama baby's almost here!!
    Anonymous

• no i would call the doc to they had you scheduled for it so they should have made provisions for you to be there and have it done
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I'm sorry hun but they can't push off mommies that are already in labor, if they have no rooms, then they have no rooms. I hope it works out for you tomorrow.
    Anonymous

• go to another hospital
    Anonymous

• hey valentines day is better!! even though ur in pain :(
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt mention anyting about being in pain, you are more than likely not get it done...something that docs just do i guess.
    Anonymous