Can you totally relax and be comfortable in your home?

I try to be but most of the time I sit here thinking about things I should be doing or things I could be doing outside the house.... How about you?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 2:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I love being home. There is no other place that I can relax and be comfortable in more than home.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• My mind always races. It sucks, but I'm comfy lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 2:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• heck no, I am never relaxed
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 2:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Yes. I mean every time I turn on a light I think of the electric bill. Every time I turn on the TV I think of the cable bill. Every time I take a shower I think of the water bill. But other than that, yes lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• yes, home is the only place where i feel relaxed! lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• ABSOLUTELY NOT!! If it's not the dog next door it's the trains that go by. The dog barks constantly all the time and no matter what will not shut up.

I have had a lot on my mind regarding my pending surgery that I will need so I am stressed about that. I also sit and think about how my ex is fixing to get off scott free from EVERYTHING and it just pisses me off. The day after court I was up at about 2 am because of all the things that I thought of that I could've said.

My mind is always wondering about something. I think that is why I like to watch a lot of non reality stuff. It takes me away from what I have going on.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• No. Be ause this is not my home. Like the others, we will be moving from it after only a few years. Plus I am alone all day and I watch too much ID
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:11 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Unfortunately my to do list is in my head , so until i get through it all no rest. Even in my sleep how to do this or that. Always tired.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• No, I can't. Mainly b/c I don't trust my neighbors.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Yep, all the time.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 3:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2013