My sister is believed to be having a miscarriage and she dont wanna go to the hospital

shes not bleeding anymore but her stomach hurts when her elbow is on her stomach or something lays on her stomach...she did bleed heavy like a period but it stopped.....she refuse to go to the hospital will it be wrong to make her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2013 in Pregnancy

• If shes not in pain there really isn't anything the hospital can do.  She should call her doctor, they'd want to see her.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• How far along is she? To a certain point, there's nothing they can do and there's not necessarily a reason to go to the hospital. She should however call her OB and let them know.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Make her? How old is she?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• I agree why incur an ER bill when there really isnt anythingthey can do. Def call doc though
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 3:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Plenty of women have miscarriages and never go to the hospital. Unless she starts having a fever or something you can't make her.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 3:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• If she was only a few weeks along there is nothing to be done, however if she was a few MONTHS along she'll have to go.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• First off, you can't make her go. You should encourage her to call her obgyn and make an appointment to see them and for them to assess her condition.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• I would call her doctor and ask. Depending on how far along she was and how severe her pain is, they may want to see her. However, I had two miscarriages and went to the ER with one. I wish I had just stayed home. =( Give her doctor a call.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2013