What do you think should happen to this mom?

This mom left her children in a car for an hour and a half to have sex with a guy in another car and her two and four year old sons died because they overheated in the car. She never checked on them and left them strapped in their carseats with the heater on full blast. She has finally been arrested and has been charged with multiple counts.

What do you think should happen to her?

Link one... The Stir article. Local newspaper...More in depth.

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 7:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm a big fan of "an eye for an eye" in these cases.... she should be put to death in the same manner she killed her kids!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:28 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Life in prison with no chance for parole and no more opportunity to procreate
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• execute the bitch
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Hope they make her go to the funerals. They should make her get a tubal.   She should get a prison sentence.

Answer by louise2 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Not everyone should procreate. This is such negligence it's not even funny. Remember the Phoenix mother who did a similar thing but instead went to work for the day? In her case, she forgot she left them in the car.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Oh my gosh. That is so awful.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• How can a child die in less than two hours strapped in a car seat?!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Death sentence.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 9:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• death sentence, eye for an eye, sterilized,
    or serve time in prison after a tubal, she will be tortured by others while there when they know why she is there, and then have her walk the green mile with the slowest way of doing it.
    Javamom00

Answer by Javamom00 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• I wont go to your link but as usual this is a shining example of motherhood, not. I don;t think she should be allowed to live, but that is not my call and I doubt that she will get more than 5 years.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:04 AM on Jan. 18, 2013