Does this happen to you? Random...is there a category for annoying? adult content

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 8:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:10 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Yes, most every single night... Dammit!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• I've been having one of those nights every single night since Sunday. I've been averaging 3 hours of sleep a night. If I sleep poorly tonight, I'm giving in and calling my dr about my insomnia. This has been happening off and on for 3 years, and damn it I'm TIRED. I'm lucky to not have gotten sick due to a weakened immune system yet.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• I went through this 20 years ago; surving on about 2 and a half cat nap hours a night for about 6 mos. It got so bad that I couldn't recall how I got to work. I drove there somehow, but don't have any memory of it. I showed up for work while they were pouring cement and walked right through the cement they just poured. I had cement up to my knees and didn't even realize it until the manager came to let me in and gasped in disbelief. I knew something had to give as it was getting dangerous now. I learned a really good technique that really works. I invision a box with a lock and key. I go to bed and before I cross the threashold to my bedroom; I make all my worries, thoughts, fears, get inside the box and I close the box and lock it. It stays in that box until I wake up and open the box when I'm ready to think about it. Takes a little practice, but by 2 weeks, it should work for you all too. I've had a good night sleep since.
    Sierrarose99

Answer by Sierrarose99 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Yes that was me last night. Well at least half the night.

Answer by louise2 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Yes.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• yes
    hate it

lucky, has not been like this for a while
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Yeah... pretty much every night...
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Every night/morning.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Unfortunately my brain does that all the time.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2013