American Idol or The Voice?

Which would you prefer The Voice or American Idol I like both bt my favorite would have to be the voice..Which is your favorite?

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2013 in Entertainment

• I don't really know how they both play out because I don't watch either on a regular basis. From what I have seen, I think I like the Voice better. I really liked the series Rock Star but there were only two seasons of that.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Ya know, I thought it was Mariah that was going to be bad, but it's actually Nicki Manaj. OMG, she's so disgusting.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• The Voice. I don't even think I'm going to watch American Idol this year. I'm already sick of Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey lol
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 9:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• I prefer the Voice, of the two. AI takes to long, & the auditions aren't funny, it's just making fun of people on national tv.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• I dont watch either, I only watch the first episode of American Idol when they are doing the auditions its simply the best.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:34 AM on Feb. 4, 2013

• American Idol. Last year was the first year I ever got into AI. Usually I just watch the auditions.... but last year, I had Phillip picked from the very beginning.... Phillip Phillips (some free advertising for him)... LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• I watched the Voice last year but I am kind of sick of those shows.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• the voice, I hate AI
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Lol Hollyhock your not the only one thats sick of them
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• m-avi I wonder what made the American Idol producers choose Nicki Minaj to be a judge I mean really she is nothing to be inspired by to me she isn't even really a artist and she is nasty to me to
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2013