Do you drink diet soda?

I am still trying to kick the Diet Coke habit.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Yes I drink Diet coke way more then I should. I gained weight from drinking diet coke so much...haha! I do think I am addicted to it. Trying to drink more water but its not going so well.
    MamaLisec

Answer by MamaLisec at 11:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• I have told my Dr. on more than one occassion that my blood is brown because I drink diet coke lol.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• yes ,but much ,much less than a few years ago.About 6 or 7 years ago I replaced most of my DDPs with plain sparkling water.I add lime slices or buy bags of frozen mixed fruit when it is hot or warm here...9 to 10 months of the year...and add a few pieces to my water .

Sometimes though nothing beats a ice cold over ice DDP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drfink

Answer by drfink at 11:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• No, just straight up Coke!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• No. The artificial sweeteners are worse for you than sugar (unless you are drinking a 6 pack a day.)

I rarely drink soda anymore. Occasionally I will have a Sprite. I haven't been able to drink Coke since my glucose test with DS1 15 years ago.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Nope. I prefer not to embalm myself while still living. That aspartame is nasty stuff.
    I truly believe my husband has a diet coke addiction. He has to have one in his hands at all times.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Diet Coke for me. :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• No way - if I'm going to drink an occasional pop, it's going to have real sugar (or hfcs lol). No fake crap for me.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:54 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I used to be a 6 pack a day Diet Pepsi fiend. Since January 1st I've had at most one a day, and most days, none. When I did my big Costco run for the month, I bought only one 36 pack of soda, and 4 35 pack cases of water. I don't keep the soda cold, so for me to want one I have to actually think about it, stick in the freezer, and wait 20 minutes to make sure I REALLY want it instead of the water. Usually the thirst wins out and I just grab a bottle of water instead.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I won't touch anything with artificial sweeteners in it.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 2:57 AM on Jan. 18, 2013