are you ready to start the campain for a republican nominee??? I am.

Being the Republican nominee for President was one of the great honors of my life and an experience I will never forget. Some have wondered, after my hard fought presidential campaign, if I plan to run for re-election to the United States Senate.

I want you to know that I do intend to seek re-election. The magnitude of the financial crisis that many American families are facing makes it clear to me that I want to continue to serve our country in the Senate.

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 4:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• If you ARE serious about the upcoming elections, please start looking for a GOP-PAC that is close to you that you can actively participate in and help at a grassroots level until the time comes close enough that you can physically make a change.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 6:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Today, I'm asking you to join my campaign by making a generous contribution so I may continue my service to our great nation.

The economic challenges currently confronting our nation are immense and unfortunately, the Democrats in Congress propose addressing these challenges through increased spending that wastes billions of taxpayers dollars and saddles our children and grandchildren with a staggering debt.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Their proposals will not stimulate economic growth or create jobs. While the leader of the Democratic Party, President Obama, has pledged to change business as usual in Washington and spoken of bipartisanship, I have been saddened to watch as Congressional Democrats try to use their majority to advocate more of the same failed policies and wasteful spending of the past. With so much at stake, now is not the time to step away from my work in the Senate
    tyme4me2day

• As always, I anticipate a tough re-election challenge. The national Democrats will no doubt target me for defeat in an attempt to expand their majority in the U.S. Senate. But with your help, we will counter those efforts and put forth an aggressive campaign to win. That's why I'm asking you to join my campaign by giving $25, $50, $100, $250, $500 or whatever you can afford right away.

I am fortunate and honored to serve my country in many capacities over my lifetime and I intend to continue my service to our nation in the United States Senate. I would be most appreciative of your support of my re-election efforts and hope you will follow this link to join my re-election team by making a generous donation. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

John McCain
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• PS: I hope you will join my re-election team today by following this link to give $25, $50, $100, $250, $500 or more. Cindy and I send our sincere appreciation for your continued support.

tyme4me2day

• "John McCain" <john@friendsofmccain.com>
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• NO.
    Anonymous

• BOB BARR 2012!!!! lol im jk i dont know who the libertarian nominee will be lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Sorry.. umm.. no.
    Raintree

Answer by Raintree at 4:35 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• No thanks
    Anonymous