Lance Armstrong, Lieing then telling the truth???!!!

Why lie to everyone? Then come out and say I lied I did it? Me personally, I just would not have said anything at all.

Asked by louise2 at 6:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• He is trying to clean up his image so he can compete again.  I think it is too bad that he felt it was the only way to win. 

booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• He's coming out because he wants to repair his reputation so in the future he can work again. He makes a lot of money as a speaker and as a product endorser. I'm sure hell write a book next.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Maybe it is impacting donations to his foundation? As well as the govt. considering filing suit against him since they endorsed him for cycling. They could have him by the short hairs and making him admit or they will bring suit. I really don't know.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:46 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• It's not like it was a secret, I would f kept my mouth shut and went about my business
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:11 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Sounds to me like he was too full of guilt to hold it in any longer.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:29 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I am disgusted by him. I think he should have to return every cent he has earned because of his accomplishments. I did like Oprah, for the first time in a long while though! She got all kinds of Color Purple with him,, lol!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 10:40 AM on Jan. 18, 2013