Does Multitasking Helps You Get All Things Done?

Just Curious bec for me it does not! I am more effective if i do one thing at a time - i do one thing and gets it done 1st before i do another thing!

maila674

Asked by maila674 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i like to think so, but its just little things that i multitask.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Mutitasking is not good for me either, I have tried it and all I do is a half ass job of it and I am back where I started, I get overwhelmed I guess.

I am more of a procastanator.sweepingdoing laundrywashing disheswhew! I am soo tired already :)

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yup, plus it makes the day go faster...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• No. When I try to do too many things at once I get sidetracked and none of it gets done. I try to only have one or two projects going at a time!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Depends...if I can multitask similar things. Or like putting in a load of laundry then starting supper...that's multitasking as well.
    Anonymous

• A Procrastenatorshopping I guess that is how you spell it

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• When I multitask. I ususally end up with a lot of projects started but not one finished, so I guess that would be a NO.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Nope, I can't multi-task to save my life. I try, and even when I used to work I would get stressed by having to multi-task so much. I tend to hyper-focus on stuff so I can get things done one at a time. My dh likes to take breaks like when he's cleaning the kitchen or something, and I can't do that. If I do then I forget that I was actually cleaning and move on to something else. So I've gotta stick with a project until it's done or I don't finish.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 4:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• im a mulitasker, if i dont nothing gets done.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:16 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I do multitask to a point. I am more of a list maker. Everyday I have a list of things that have to get done, and I work on usually one at a time until it is done, then I move on to the next. Seeing the things that I have done crossed off on the sheet motivates me to do more.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2009