"Please excuse mommy from school today....

she's sick." Yes my oldest son wrote me a excuse for missing his ARD meeting today. His daddy helped him write it and sent it in to his teacher. I have a bad throat infection and woke up today with laryngitis so no talking. A slight temperature too so the nurse would have surely sent me home anyway. Will have to re-schedule the meeting or let them have it without me. So let's make this a question... What has your child done for you recently to make you smile? Or, what do they do for you when you are sick?

2autisticsmom

Asked by 2autisticsmom at 9:04 AM on Jan. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• um, my son tried to come up and give me lots of hugs and "i love yous" when he knows I'm sick (like right now) but I really don't want him to get too close... then again HE is the one who gave it to me so we're probably fine there :P
    That is too cute about the note, hope you feel better soon and have no problems rescheduling :)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 9:52 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• That's so very cute! I hope you feel better soon!
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:09 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• What a sweetheart! I love it! Hope you are better soon!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:51 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Cute. I hope you get well soon.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Sometimes it's amazing! The things kids do for you that remind you how important you are to them.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:57 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• thank you. I will hopefully be better real soon. Got my antibiotics and steroids. I'm just thankful to be able to breathe lying down again.
    2autisticsmom

Comment by 2autisticsmom (original poster) at 9:12 AM on Jan. 18, 2013