Proud of my son... :0)

My son brought home his report card yesterday and I am very proud of him for bringing up his grades. He struggles a lot in Math and Science and has had a tough time throughout his school yrs. Although a couple of them were Ds he brought them up from way low Fs.

He has been going to tutoring and has been working really hard. I think he was really surprised at how I praised him because he had this confused look on his face. lol I told him even though they were Ds, that he did a great job at bringing them up. Told him to keep up the good work and bring them up even higher.

I also have to say it seems like his attitude is changing as well. He is getting his work done during class and has not had a whole lot of home work either.

I just wanted to share how proud I am of him... I love my lil man!! :0)

What has made you happy here lately?

goofygalno1

Asked by goofygalno1 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Thank you ladies!! Yes, I am so glad that he is doing better. You will not even believe at how much trouble he has had. So he has made huge steps!! :0)
    goofygalno1

Comment by goofygalno1 (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Rock on with his bad self!! That is awesome! And good for you for seeing the effort he's made. That's just as important as the results (improved grades).

I'm happy that my bank account is no longer in the gross negative, thanks to my apartments. But that's my own personal rant and I don' want to derail this thread.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:33 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Good for him! It makes me happy that despite this bullshit economy I have been able to maintain our lifestyle.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• That's great, good for him! I'm happy that my knee has stopped hurting so badly & the swelling has gone down.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• That is awesome! He did a great job and so did you helping him get there.

My son is 4 books away from 100 books read for the year. He is doing a ton better in school than he did last semester and that makes me so happy!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:45 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• That's awesome. My son wrote me a school excuse today because I had to miss his ARD meeting. I would have laughed, but laryngitis found me.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:27 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• That's wonderful!! Great job to your son!

What has made me happy lately? Hmm.. I'm a generally happy person, so most things excite me! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:26 AM on Jan. 18, 2013