does anyone else...

my son (2) loves yogurt melts. he will eat whole bag of them or more in one day. my first question is- is it bad to let him eat that many? i didnt think it was bc its better than junk food but i want to make sure. lol. my second question is-does anyone else's child have a favorite snack like that?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont know about yogurt melts never heard of them but they sound great. My daughters favorite snacks are carrots sticks(only way she will eat them) and fruitabu fruit leather and roll ups(I am addicted to these )and they dont have any sugar or sweeteners.yummy.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 5:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My DD loves Saltine crackers lol...
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Oh, and I think him eating them is OK, but I think if it was my DD I would try to limit it to one bag if we are talking EVERY day =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My DD did that too, she loved them especially the strawberry ones.
    now her favorite is bananas, i cant even go to the grocery store without her seeing the bananas and crying for one
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My dd hates those lol but she loves every flavor of the little puff bites lol
    Anonymous

• Check the ingredients for sugar and calorie content. You don't want to over do a good thing.
    Ask your pediatrician.
    Anonymous

• My baby loves applesauce, my seven year old peanut butter sandwiches, and my twelve year old eats anything and everything.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 6:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2009