Okay I did the google image search-did you have this happen?

I typed in jerseydive cafe mom, a ton of stuff came up, including my posts etc. What disturbed me was there were pictures of my children, myself and my husband mixed into the stuff that came up, including one of our house! I guess it isn't any big deal, but somehow it is a bit big brotherish for me!

jerseydiva

Asked by jerseydiva at 11:34 AM on Jan. 18, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Yes your questions and answers are on the web for all to see. I image searched and found only my profile pic and pics posted by others in questions I answered were there.

Another note: I deleted pinterest because it attached my name to my user name when I searched it. After deleting pinterest that no longer happens.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:51 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I rarely post pis of my kids. I would take them down from CMs website
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I saw pictures of other people's kids on my search, so they may have been pics on threads I commented on. I'm not sure they ever go away even if you delete them from your profile and from the history here.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:37 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Are your photos private?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Well its just proof that once you post it online, you can't ever take it back.

Keep those pics offline if you don't want them being there forever.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I found the other day when somebody asked a question about being sick or something like that and when I was trying to find info to help them, I saw their question on that page in Google! I freaked out! It was from CM, but makes me worried are all our questions or comments on the web for all to see?
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 11:41 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• These were from facebook blah blah, even one back when I was pregnant from MY SPACE, kind of creepy.
    jerseydiva

Comment by jerseydiva (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• yes there were tons of people I didn't know as well, so you would have to know who I was in person to know who you were looking at, but it even made me worry for kids that just popped up! LOL
    jerseydiva

Comment by jerseydiva (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Jan. 18, 2013