Name something that you did as a child and now as a mother your kids do the same exact thing.

i used to dance alllllllll the time and put my head to the side... my daughter does the same thng shes so cute :)

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 18, 2013 in General Parenting

• Procrastinate and resist cleaning their rooms. Those things aren't so cute.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:48 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I use to dance and my DD loves to dance. Also she loves baking like me.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• My dd loves to play in the sink and just generally make small scale messes with water and my Mom confirms this was my favorite pastime as well. :)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:54 AM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Both of my kids rub thier feet together while they sleep, I still do it, my mom does it. My DH thinks it is weird.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 12:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• reading, non stop reading... lol, that's about all my oldest does right now and I (and dh) used to be the same way as kids, heck we still read A LOT and our house is filled with books :)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 12:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Whine. Oh wait, I still do that. He makes silly faces in the mirror like I used to do.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Think I was smarter than my teacher and parents, and then be shocked when they caught me out. (think we've finally broken him of it this year, which is faster than it took for me)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I use to follow my Mother around where ever she was I was right behind or beside her, my son does this too.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• have a smart remark for everything... my youngest son does this too... sometimes it is sooo funny!!! But not the best character trait...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• When I was little, I used to always smoosh up bread slices into a ball & then tear pieces off of it, to eat it. I've noticed my 3 yr old doing that though I never showed her how to do it.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2013