Do you put on make-up every day? Or just when you are going out of the house?

I guess I feel I need to lately...

madmueller

Asked by madmueller at 11:56 AM on Jan. 18, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Only when I go out. Maybe I'll put on a little sheer lipstick to moisturize my lips though.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I leave the house every day for work, so... But on a weekend I usually don't.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I don't wear it when I go out of the house all of the time, I have to put it on for work, and of course when we go out to dinner etc. I like to let my skin be make-up free as much as I can.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 12:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I often don't put make up on at all. In or out of the house. I put it on if I'm going out to dinner or maybe a school meeting. I don't wear much so I don't think it make much of a difference.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I typically leave it off if I'm not going anywhere or expecting company.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• If I'm not leaving the house I don't put any on. But it's rare that I stay home ALL day.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Only when I'm leaving the house. Otherwise I forget its on there and do something foolish like rub my eye, and then I look like I've been beat up all day and don't realize it until I go into the bathroom.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I will put mascara and lip gloss everyday when I go to work but if I am just staying in or will run errands on the weekend I may not, depends on how busy I am.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I don't wear it to hang around the house (mostly because I have a ton of different creams on my face and I don't want to put foundation over it). When I leave the house I am in makeup and hair and clothes are always perfect. What can I say... I am one vain bastard. :)
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I always put on moisturizer, mascara and lip gloss but I don't do full makeup unless I have a meeting or going out with dh.

Answer by missanc at 12:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2013