While I often think the Stir is a joke, I got a kick out of this. I know I'm done, are you?
nine ways you KNOW you're done having children.
1. When someone tells you she's pregnant you have to remember to offer congratulations instead of condolences. (It's a wonderful thing for most people!)
2. You start giving away all of your favorite baby clothes that you've saved "just in case", and you don't shed one tear.
3. When you see a pregnant woman you involuntarily wince imaging going through it all over again.
4. You use that perfect baby name you've been saving on a dog.
5. When people ask if you/when you are going to have more children you have to remind yourself not to recoil in horror.
6. When your children talk about wanting a baby sister or brother, you confuse them with talk of pigs flying.
7. The ones you already have drive you completely insane, and you just can't take anymore.
8. You've come to enjoy sleep, and aren't about to give it up again.
9. You just know. It seems ambiguous, but when you really are done, you just know.
All very very true!!
Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2013
Answer by Nimue930 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2013
Answer by madmueller at 12:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2013
Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2013
Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2013
Answer by louise2 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2013
Answer by keisha613 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2013
Answer by booklover545 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2013
Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2013
Answer by goofygalno1 at 3:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2013
Next question overall
When did you start making your child take 'adult' medicine?
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: