Mixing race?

Do you agree with mixing races? Are there certain races you approve of and certain races you don't? No drama, just want honest opinions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• No, I don't have a problem with it, and I'm sorry, but I think to say you DO have a problem with it, but you aren't racist, is stupid. I think you are racist if you have a problem with it. =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• sorry i was gonna say that i personally dont have a problem with mixing races.
    Anonymous

• I can't see me ever doing it, but I think mixed babies are the most gorgeous kids!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i was just waiting for some answers cuz i have two mixed children not with the father anymore but i would not change a thing i love them and they are beautiful smart respectable kids
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Noting wrong with mixing races. What I think causes bigger problems is mixing personalities LOL....you know the kind of relationship where one is party-animal , totally irresponsible and the other is saddled with all the responsibilities.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:18 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• love sees no color. every baby is beautiful. if you love someone who cares about race or color.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My daughter's father is half black, 1/4 Mexican and 1/4 Irish. So obviously this is not an issue for me. But I tend to not really look at race. I have observed that mixed children are often the most beautiful. If you understand the basics of genetics, you know these kids have the best chance for being healthy, intelligent, etc. (probably not the best example, but it's like how full-breed dogs are prone to certain health and behavior problems and mutts are generally healthier and friendlier)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I am caucasion and my boyfriend is hispanic! And we have a daughter together! I do not think there is anything AT ALL wrong mixing race!
    Jalisasmommy

Answer by Jalisasmommy at 6:18 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I would have a much harder time marrying someone from a different culture rather than a different race.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 6:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I think mixing races is fine, whatever, whoever makes you happy. I've always been attracted to darker skinned men and DH is whiter than white! Now I'll never have my dark skinned baby!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2009