Upbeat, motivational music?

I'm looking for music to help me motivate and focus for my fast paced, stressful call center job. It'd be awesome if it's good to work out to as well. TIA

DonnaNoble

Asked by DonnaNoble at 1:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2013 in Entertainment

• What kind of fast paced? Fun and light-hearted? hard hitting? techno? Dub-step? There really is a lot of variety of fast paced stuff out there. Pandora is your friend for this.
    For working out I listen to Boom, P.O.D; The Pretender, Foo Fighters; Bridge Burning, Foo Fighters; No One Knows, Queens of the Stone Age; My Body, Young and the Giant; etc, etc, My list is VERY LARGE!
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• check out the Cruxshadows- they are uplifting, great lyrics and great music- you could dance to it- work out to it...or just enjoy it ; )

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• if you have access to Pandora.com either online or on phone, plug in zumba and it will give you some good upbeat music. I have been playing that when I do my walking and it gets me going... lol

Also, the Ting Tings is something that is up beat as well. :0)
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I love spotify
    It's similar to Pandora, but different. I can find all sorts of things from Bob Dylan to Israeli Punk.

balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Kesha, as/dc, Rock music, and something with a pop to it.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:33 AM on Feb. 4, 2013