Have you ever had to draw your gun on someone?

What was the outcome?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, twice. The first time I was working and I see a person's shadow coming along a building as I walking up the sidewalk in the area I was partrolling. I drew my weapon out, got behind the little porch and yelled at the person to drop it and come out slowly. The person kept on moving and by now I see the the pistol barrel but it looked weird. By now I am thinking oh shit, and then I see its a kid with those fucking air-softs play guns!!!!!!!!!! Oh to say I livid was an understatement. I was shaking so damn hard I could barely stand, then the thought of narrowly shooting a 13 yr old child almost made me throw up. I took the air-soft gun, broke in half, demanded the fucker to tell me where he lived. I was VERY unprofessional when I started yelling at his mother, well actually screaming would more apt description. Especially when I saw there were 4 others, the little orange tip colored black like the 1st one I broke.
    cont...
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 19, 2013