Wedding ideas

i would love a back yard wedding but small problem have a really small yard!!!! dose anyone know of some nice places that are elegant enough to hold a wedding and a ceremony in philly dont want to go to far out bc have family that dont drive ..i am having a small wedding ,maybe a park n if so do i need a perment!! I NEED HELP .i am not a great planer so any info will be helpful

babyblues89

Asked by babyblues89 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2013 in Relationships

• Your city parks department can tell you what's needed for a park wedding.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• If you're not a great planner, you had better hire someone who is, or go with a more traditional route like a hotel/banquet facility. Take pictures outside.
    Who's going to refrigerate your food in a park? Where are the restrooms? Chairs? Table linens? What if it rains?
    Heels will sink in the grass. There will be insects, your dress will be grass stained around the hem.....

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• still in the air about the yard and i am a chef so i was hopping to time out and do the food so one less thing i need to street about
    babyblues89

Comment by babyblues89 (original poster) at 3:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• first off you are CRAZY to think you'll have time or WANT to step away to do the food!!! Trust me on that one.
    Second, I agree with diamante - call the city parks department and ask them what's required and if they have recommendations on which parks are best for that sort of thing.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Do you have a pinterest account? If not, get one my friend!!

Backyard Farm Wedding [Rachel Joy Photos]outdoor wedding #brayola Outdoor wedding aisle

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• We were married in a gazebo in a park, on a lake. It was a beautiful setting. I think it cost something like $20 to reserve the gazebo picnic area for the day.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• thats what i want n thinking about having both in the same place can i ask were u got married
    babyblues89

Comment by babyblues89 (original poster) at 6:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Call the city.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I know in my city you do not need a permit because all you need to do is call in advance and claim a park space/tables for a party.
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2013