Blood Pressure today

So i got my blood pressure checked today i had been up up all over town walking doing erands & my blood pressure came out to 125/85 what do you ladies think? they werent concerned even tho i was yesterday it was 117/76 so i dont know is it extremley high??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Blood Pressure Chart - BP Range

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• It's fine, that's a normal variation in blood pressure from day to day. It doesn't stay exactly the same. If the top number is over 140 or the bottom number is above 90, that's above average.

Answer by missanc at 5:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Looks good to me - I would be happy with that for sure! Even after all that running around you did
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 5:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• It looks good to me.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 5:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Dont worry unless it is 140/90 or higher. Your blood pressure can change through out the day depending on your activity level, the food you eat, stress, ect. So you could check it at 8am and it could 117/75 then you could check it at 2pm and it could be 130/83 then check it again at 9pm and it could be 123/70. These are all normal ranges and nothing to worry about. Your doctor will let you know if it is starting to get to high.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 23, 2013