Rush to vote on spending our children's money?

Democrats promised 48 hours to review the Stimulus Bill. Why? Nancy Pelosi has a 8 day trip to Europe and needs to get going. So the House had 15 hours to review and vote. Even Democrats House Members were appalled. WTF?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah well what did we expect? They were determined to get this pushed through no matter what.Remember "I WON" and the little trump you comment.All the scare the public remarks that if this doesn't pass and now the sky will fall.

Yes tons and tons of money as usual the working class will pay out the rear end for some time to come.

A massive tav break uh huh let's see about 13 bucks lol if that will make or break a person then they were already in sorry shape.

The bipartisian talk was a bunch BS
    Anonymous

• This I think will also create more government dependant people

AHHH the bull in this thing is emense

I heard the STD crap Pelosi pushed is back in there lol
    Anonymous

• its all crap to me....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I heard nothing about this today, I'll have to check out the evening news latenight. It is just the beginning of showing who really runs the country. Will she be flying commercial or private airliner, like the bank CEO's got reamed for? Oh, California, wth are you doing re-electing that b*tch each and every election.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Not one House member had read the entire [NOW] 1100 pages (up from around 700)... I would like to now HOW the constutuients of Democratic House members who voted "Yea" without reading the damn thing can feel comfortable re-elected these SOB's.

That should be illegal to yea that much spending of money we have to BORROW from China and the UK and our children will be paying for.
    It's sickening...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• pardon typos on bb pissed and in a hurry... Constituents

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• It is nuts! So much for transparency. This whole group is full of it. I saw today where $160 million is going to give out MORE coupons for more converter boxes!!How the hell does that stimulate the economy!? And Glenn Beck read a quote from china where they say point blank they hate us for this mess and for devaluing the dollar even more! omg I am praying that th4ese people will be gone soon!

But what pisses me off the most is watching them say "the repub way of doing it was got us into this mess" and THAT is an out and out LIE.  The Dems FORCING banks to give loans to people who couldn't afford them is what got us into this mess!!!!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yeah well momof they will never own that I'm sure.I mean look Barney Frank is still on ahahahah bunch of crooks.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I know TN. They have somehow managed to brainwash a large portion of the population tho....and that's scary!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• You know how our kids stand in front of us and say "hurry mom, hurry mom, make up your mind. I want to go to my friends and they need to know RIGHT NOW!" concept? And so we say yes, even tho we weren't really feelin' it at the time but couldn't think of any reason to say no?

I'm suspicious of "hurry up" decisions of any kind. If they slowed down and thought about (and had take time to read this book of doggie do-do), they might not would pass it. Agree?
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2009