Rapist?

All rapist are in the same category. In most states. (I think)

I think they should have at least to lists. 1,Child molesters 2,rapist of adults.

Your thoughts on this?

Asked by louise2 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2013 in About CafeMom

• yes child molesters should get more time and there should be two categories. if if makes you feel better they get the shit beat out of in jail, those child molesters. They are the lowest on the totum pole and usually get raped and sometimes killed themselves
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Personally, it makes no difference to me. I'm going to tell my kids to stay away from the guy who raped a grown woman just as much as I'm going to tell them to stay away from the guy who raped a kid. Either way, he violated someone and I don't want my kids near him (or her, to be fair).

And when I look up sex offenders in my area, it tells me if their victim was a child or an adult, and the exact term for what they did ("Sexual assault on an adult female", "Molestation of a child under the age of 13", etc.), so it really doesn't need to be separated. I can read and figure out the basics of what they did, and that's all I need.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Frankly both situations are awful. What I'd like to see is one strike you're out, not three and then maybe we'll toss you in prison. Why do three people need to be raped and sodomized before we decide they should go to prison?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• They're still dangerous sexual predators.  Anyway I can look up my states sex offenders registry to  pull up the age range of their victims.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Rape is defined as non-consensual sexual intercourse that is committed by physical force, threat of injury, or other duress. There are different types of rape such as statutory rape, stranger rape, date rape, acquaintance rape, multiple rape and marital rape.
    Statutory rape is defined as non-consensual sexual intercourse with a female who is below the statutory age of consent.
    Stranger rape is defined as the victim does not know the attacker that has raped them.
    Date rape is defined as a victim who is dating the person who rapes them.
    Acquaintance rape is defined as the victim knows their attacker, although they are not a close friend or family member.<
    Multiple rape (gang rape) is defined as more than one person rapes the victim.
    The rape of an infant or a child is different and carries multiple charges.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• All I need to know is they are a sexual predator. It matters not to me if it was an adult or a child (although assaulting children is seemingly more heinous), just that they were convicted in a court of law of their crime.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• They should all have their dicks cut off!!!
    What I don't get is why this is in "about cafemom"??
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• In Michigan, our registries give you some information regarding the nature of the offense. Personally, I would not be too worried about someone who was caught peeing behind the bar (indecent exposure...must register as a sex offender) or maybe someone who was 16 and dating a 15 year old and was charged with statutory rape by an angry parent...

Ours does give you enough information to know if force was involved, the age of the victim, and the age of the offender at the time of the offense.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Crafty, don't you know rape really has nothing to do with sex most of the time. A rapist can rape you with a broom.

Comment by louise2 (original poster) at 6:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2013