Does anyone know of a work at home site, that is real?

I need a job that allows me to work at home. One that doesn't cost me any money and is real.

shevamarie

Asked by shevamarie at 5:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes Visit my blogg , Im new at blogging so If you have trouble accessing It let me know,
    http://ambershelp.blogspot.com/
    Amber Dickson
    Amberlynn2001

Answer by Amberlynn2001 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I couldn’t invest any money to start any of the work at home sites. So I had to search out the free ones. I found some really good ones, and some really bad ones.  So, if you’re looking, it’s free, you have nothing to lose, you should go to http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yep. I know a couple of them...  Check out this YAHOO article for a list, www.Momportunity.com and www.WAHM.com 

Stick to the lists and stay away from the ads on any of these pages...  Most websites use Google ads which means they are not indorced by the site and not trustworthy... 

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I have found and held a number of WAH jobs. I have found every one of them on Craigslist. Yes, it may take a little time and 90% of the people who respond will be offering businesses or scams. Just do not pay anyone anything, and keep sending in those resumes until something comes along. If you already have a skillset, that is great. If not, go to different cities and click on each category and then select telcommute. Find jobs that you think you would be a good match for, and then copy and past each email address into a word processor with a little note on the type of job and what you need to send. I usually do about ten or more of these every few days when I'm on a job search. Each and every time I've been able to find something. Just remember not to pay for anything, do not send money for anyone, and check any business offering employment at bbb.org. The best categories are Customer Service, Admin/Clerical, and writing.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 7:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I am A full time stay at home working mom. I love this company! I work for my self but not by myself. I am part of a tem and if I am having problems I have many other moms to call to help me. You should Check this out, There is nothing to loose and everything to gain. http://www.superworkingmoms.com
    SuperWorkingMom

Answer by SuperWorkingMom at 8:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yes I'm working a real work at home job. Have you ever heard of GDI? I signed up to work for GDI on a free 7 day trial and I love it. All I do is post ads and refer the applicants to teleconference training call. Easy a pie. Take a look at my websit to get more information www.my.ws/cyntmoses
    WarmSpiritBiz

Answer by WarmSpiritBiz at 10:00 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I have a real work at home business
    www.bootypartyparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 3:08 AM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I work in company, that have free website and free back-office, free sign up, real effective product. I teach how to have business work for you even you are on the budget.

I have my Free Lessons about how to work from home. I discuss about:
    Home based job vs. Home based business
    How to avoid scam opportunity
    Things you should know to be successful in your business, and more.

I teach my down-line about Tax advantages in having a business.

You may subscribe to my Free Lessons here.
    http://www.ineways.com/usa/index.asp?Method=ShowContent&Site=bizzybee

Be free unsubscribe any time.

bizzybee68

Answer by bizzybee68 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• How about getting involved with a great team of moms, growing fast, that are making the change to health and prosperity...

MonaVie - amazing 100% natural wellness product - http://www.thegreatproduct,com/ugalde

Simple - Affordable - and amazing team that supports and provides - a product that you can be proud to promote and is safe for the entire family.... February is Free Wholesale Distributor Signups Visit my page for more details - please ask any & all questions - we also have a weekly online chat for trainign and support, send me a message, I will provide the link, you can come by to learn more ~ Andrea

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:11 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses). I have compiled resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my work from home site, including the following: customer service, virtual assistant, tutor, telemarketer, transcriber, translator, blogger, online guide, writer/editor, consultant, concierge, mystery shopper, nursing, tech support, marketing, online jury.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2009