Do you ever wonder....

If you ran away or something bad happened to you how long it would take for someone to notice?

I am pretty sure It would take someone a LOOOOOONG time before they noticed Sadly it would probably be my job who would be the one to notice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jan. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• No
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• If I was still gone by the afternoon, my kids' school would be calling because I hadn't picked them up.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• In less than 8 hours , depending on when it happened someone would notice.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• No. My husband would notice as soon as I didn't come home or my mom would notice if I didn't drop my son off in the morning (she picks him up).
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Hell I can't even sneak out for happy hour!!!
    maecntpntz219

• My Hubby would notice, even though he's normally over 1000 miles or more from home, we talk off and on all day, and when he couldn't reach me, he would know something's wrong. He'd probably wait about a couple hours at the most, and then release the hounds (family, friends) to find me.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• No, my phone would be ringing off the hook.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:10 AM on Jan. 19, 2013

• Yea. Especially when my daughter was little. I worried about this. Once I fell down the cellar stairs and broke my arm. My daughter was 2. It took me a long time to get back up the stairs-I was really banged up. But I did it and called an ambulance. I made a list for my daughter with pictures a picture of grandma and grandpa with their phone number, picture of dad with office and cell, picture of policeman and an ambulance with 911. I taught her to use the phone and her dad's whole name. My ex and I talked about it and the need for him to answer his phone all the time.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2013

• It wouldn't take very long at all. My kids would notice, if no one else. The real question would be... how long do they wait before calling Grandma?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2013

• My job would notice first if I did not show up and if it happened after work my son would notice when I did not pick him up.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 19, 2013