Planning anything special on this 3 day weekend?

My daughter has CYO conference today and tomorrow. I am going shopping and lunch with my sisters. Sunday and Monday we are relaxing.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Not a 3 day weekend for me :( But we are planning a trip to the local pond to feed the ducks and possibly picnic this weekend.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:28 AM on Jan. 19, 2013

• The usual errands and laundry, cleaning
    See how the weather is on Monday, we may go downtown to the Inguaration.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Sleeeeeeep... Next week is going to be busy, so since the kiddies aren't home, I'm going to catch up on my sleep. It's too bad you can't bank sleep, cuz I need it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• We're going to hang out here tomorrow as a family. We've started making a few hours a week to play board games together. Sunday my husband has to work for a few hours. We might go bowling. Monday I am taking both of the kids to the hematologist.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• DH is taking a motorcycle driving course its 7am-5pm Sat & Sun...i gotta figure out what to do with the kids tomorrow. Monday im dropping the kids off w/ my mom who's been dying to get her hands on them and DH is hanging out with a friend all day...so im having a much needed day off...have no clue what im going to do tho haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Mostly relaxing. DS1 has robotics tomorrow and Monday. I'll spend part of Sunday baking for the robotics club because I promised them snacks.

balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• DS has his best friend over for a sleepover tonight. Tomorrow we are going to the Jr. Museum and then who knows what. His friend might stay over tomorrow night as well. I think I have to work on Monday.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• We don't have a 3-day weekend. The band is off, so maybe DH and I will actually have a Saturday night out!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2013

• No 3 day weekend here. No plans either other than church Sunday morning and dinner at the IL's.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2013