Have you ever been to a NFL professional league football game? Professional Baseball?

I have been to the Cincinnati Bengals game.

Baseball: Seattle, Reds and the Rangers

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• yes, we are season ticket holders to both NFL and Pro baseball, in the baseball we have 20 games a year we go to that we pay for, but probably see most of the home games in our town, We have seen many games at GreenBay, Saint Louis and NY and Cincinnati as well, we are sports nuts! We also try to get to FSU to see at least one college game per year!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 11:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Not yet, I hope to take my son to see a NFL next year
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I try to go to at least 5-10 pro baseball games a year. I love my team. I have been to 1 football game, a bunch of hockey games and some basketball games.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• not NFL...too expensive.

been to lots of baseball games in Houston (Astros) and several at the Rangers stadium (silver boot against Astros). my mom's a huge fan so she paid for the tickets haha.

ive also been to 5 NBA games...Thunder Up!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I think I got dragged to a baseball game when I was very very young. I don't remember it. I have never been to a football game.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I've been to professional baseball, basketball, and hockey games. Never a pro football game.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• Yes, a few times but I am not a big sports fan. I have had clients who were professional athletes and I have been inside their homes for work, which I found to be more interesting than the games. On one occasion several members of the particular team were at the house hanging out. When I was introduced to the members, the names didn't mean much to me because I don't follow sports. My husband on the other hand knew who all the players were and was quite excited about that.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• I've been to several Cincinnati Reds Baseball games when I was younger.
    Have been to several Seahawks Games since living in the N.W.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2013

• No, but I've gone to Philadelphia Eagles training camp. That's as close as I've gotten!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:36 AM on Jan. 19, 2013

• Football, no, and never plan to.

Baseball, yes, a St. Louis Cardinals game yrs ago... Don't plan on ever going to another..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2013