ok so i was at wal mart....(tmi)

and i had just gone to the restroom
i felt like a big glob of something cameout from my va jay jay
and i went and checked cuz my doc told me iv lost all of my plug all ready
so i did not know wut it would be
i went and looked there was nothing there
then i got home and again went pee
i wiped and there was something that looked like a very light brown discarge on the TP
so i was thinking maybe bloody show
but then i went to wipe again and it was gone
im 38 weeks
any one know wut could be going on?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is possible that it is part of the bloody show. i know mine had a lot but everyone is different. call your doc to double check and keep an eye on contractions. you also want to watch for leaking fluid, this would be your water breaking. a lot of people think if your water breaks then it will be a huge splash, but its not all the time. it can be a slow leak almost like your peeing your pants lol. just keep an eye on it and call your doc to keep them informed. good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:22 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• it could be just more of your plug cause all it is is mucus and just like in your nose when your sick it can rebuild itself but if youre really worried then call your doc he will be able to tell you for sure instead of guessing like i am i hope all goes well
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 5:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2009