Geez! Am I getting old,or what?

I pulled a muscle in my back....in the shower! LOL
I guess I turned funny. I feel like an idiot. It hurts like hell.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 19, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I do that a lot! I pull my neck muscle when I wash my hair. I did it on vacation a few years & walked around like Quasi Moto in a bathing suit. How attractive was that?! LOL! Hope you feel better try taking Advil liquid gels.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2013

•  Getting old is a b*%@h, but it beats the alternative! lol :p  Get better fast :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2013

• Oh that sucks, I always hurt my neck while I'm asleep. It sucks!! We can grow old together lmao
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:08 AM on Jan. 19, 2013

• Put heat on it--20 minutes on, 20 minutes off. You are getting older, but that does not make you old!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:16 AM on Jan. 19, 2013

• I know how that feels, only I did the same but lifting weights, get yourself an elastic belt (harness) it has done wonders for me!

Answer by older at 10:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2013

• If it just happened, then I'd try ice, after a couple days- heat. Only for 15 min each time. Once the pain got bearable, I'd do a stretches regularly. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 10:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2013

• I carried a 10 lb. watermelon from the store to the trunk of my car and pulled something in my shoulder blade. I was in excrusiating pain and looked like Quasi Modo also for 7 weeks. I kept telling my family doctor that I needed to go see a Chiropracter but needed a referral from him to go. He kept on insisting on giving me muscle relaxers and a heating pad to cure the problem. It was awful. I had to litterally roll out of bed to the floor, then work my way up holding onto the bed for support just to get out of bed in the morning. At the end of 7 weeks, I had had enough. I marched into my doctor's office and told him to either refer me to a Chiropractor, of give me a gun. He wrote out the referral to the Chiropractor, after 2 treatments, I was back to normal. I was only 32 years old then, so I guess that's when I started gettting old.
    Sierrarose99

Answer by Sierrarose99 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• Gosh I know everyday some new indignity.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2013