Do you own a kite?

man! today is perfect kite flying weather. sucks we don't have one... im thinking the easter bunny will remedy this situation.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2013 in Just for Fun

• We get one every year and its destroyed every year.
    I use to love flying kites as a child and they always lasted year to year.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• We have multiple kites. My husband likes the really cool ones that require both hands to "steer" We take them to the beach every year (his parents have a house at the beach, so we get a lot of use out of them)

Answer by missanc at 12:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• my son has a cars one
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• We have a few! We have NEVER used them yet though. My sister keeps buying them for my Son & saying she's going to take him to the beach & fly them but it hasn't happened yet. He has a huge one that's so pretty I'm thinking of tacking it to the ceiling of his bedroom. It's so cold here now, no beach until spring.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• We have several broken ones. I haven't bought one in a few years. Idk if the kids are too old now or not. I should pick one up and see who wants to go out wit me next time we have a decent windy day. It's usually either too still or way too windy.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• For many years we have had one simple little dragon kite. It's basically a 6" square with long tail. So awesomely easy to fly my three year old DD had it doing loop de loops on the beach this fall. So fun!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• Yes, we have a giant tropical fish kite. We haven't flown it in years though.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• its really hard to fly kites in Oklahoma imo. DH & i used to try it a lot when we were dating but the wind is so erratic that it just tears the poor kite up.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• We have a few.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 1:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• My dad had those professional stunt kits like you see at the beach. The ones that are like 7-8 kites hooked together. Well I have them. Never flew them, but I have them.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2013