How many of you have breakfast for dinner?

We love having like pancakes and eggs for dinner since we never actually eat breakfast, does anyone else do this or are we just weird?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • We do it all the time. When I can't think of anything else to make I break out the waffle iron. I rarely cook breakfast. The kids are always up before me and by the time I get up they have already eaten cereal so we do it for dinner.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I love it too!
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 5:18 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• We do it too! Our church offers dinner on wed. nights and every couple of months they do it too and serve biscuits and gravy. We love it!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:18 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• We do it every once in a while. It was a special tereat when I was growing up.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• we do it too honey!!!! I love bacon and eggs for dinner
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I think everyone does this
    Anonymous

• we do it, thats the only time i like breakfast food, I would rather have pizza for breakfast and biscuits and gravy for dinner lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Seriously for the longest time I thought my whole family was a bunch of freaks because we did it so when I was little I never told anyone lol (what a dork I know) but even when my SO and I started living together one day I asked him if he was okay with it (I really didn't think it was that normal) because thats what we were having weather he liked it or not lol thank goodness he loves it as much as I do, heck thats what we're having tonight

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Goodness this is a huge thing at our house when we make breakfast for dinner the kids go nuts they love it.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• BREAKFAST FOR DINNER IS A FAV IN MY HOUSE.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2009