YESTERDAY I ASKED ABOUT DONATING TO SULEMAN.. W/E HER NAME IS.. SP? OKK..

SINCE SHE DOES NOT HAVE A HOME AND SHES STAYING IN A MOTEL ROOM.. WILL SHE GET HER CHILDREN FROM THE HOSPITAL?? SHE DOESNT HAVE A STABLE HOME..DO YOU THINK SHE WILL GET THEM??

I'M NOT BASHING I'M ASKING..

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I honestly don't think she should have those children in her parents house. They are far too over crowded as it is. I was under the impression that 2 people per bedroom was the max. and was a law because of fire safety. I may be wrong, but I think I've read it somewhere... 17 people in one home is impossible to imagine. I'm surprised someone hasn't called CPS already, with just the 6 kids. The 6 kids alone are the maximum that that house should hold.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 6:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i thought she was living with her parents?? what happened with that
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• She is only staying in the motel because of death threats that LAPD is trying to resolve before it is time for the babies to come home, and she does have a stable home, what makes you think she doesn't I doubt that her mom is going to kick her out, even though she talks all kinds of crap on her, also from what I heard there is a church out here that is supposed to be helping her get a home of her own so I dont see why she would have any issues bringing the babies home as long as she has made room for them
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I dont have enough money for fertility treatments, and since she went through many , on 8 or 9th try with getting the 8 babies. she must have a means somehow. I think its crazy to want to help her. she seems crazy
    Anonymous

• The church has since come out and said she lied about their affilliation with her and that they have no intention on helping her financially. I'm sure she will get the babies because someone somewhere will decide to help her. If however she doesn't find a different place to live CPS is investigating whether she will be able to take them home seeing as they are currently in a very small 3 bedroom home. In the mean time I'm not sure what people doing when it comes to sending her donations.
    Anonymous

• DRAMA MOMMA
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• well i am sure they will get them.... i am donating..not much but the stuff my son out grows i usally donate so for the next couple times i think i am going to send them to her and those beautiful babies....

i cant get over people where actually threatning her life....for what?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• juliansmommy, that is so sweet.
    I might just do that too with my DDs old stuff.
    and for everyone who doesnt want to help her, are you just going to turn your backs on those innocent babies?
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Well, its true what one person above said, she got the money to do fertility treatments somewhere so she must have a ways to money. I work in a pharmacy and I can tell you right now that those drugs cost big money if you have no insurance or have insurance that is not willing to cover them...I dont feel bad for her and her kids should be given up for adoption so they can all have a better life. Who wants all those poor children all bunched up in one room and most likely not being cared for the way they should be? How can yuo give attention to all those children? They are all soo young and need proper care and love. I dont think she will or can provide that to them...But I dont know her personally so I cant really tell how she is with her kids...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 6:11 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• IMO, the biggest problem I have with this is it seems she's depending on people donating all she needs to them. She should have thought about how she was going to manage it all before she decided to have so many. if you feel the need to donate-- do it locally.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2009